Tuesday 11 April 2006

300--MdS Stage 1 and 2


Firstly thank you for all the emails they are wonderful. I am on a non qwerty computer. please excuse the mistakes. I had a good day yesterday I rAN 50 percent of the way. This was too much running and I suffered last night. The sahara is the worlds biggest quarry, add in wind and dust and 41 deg in the shade and you get a feel for ow it is. I came in about 250th out of 700. Stage 2 today 35km I decided to walk the whole thing and was hurting all the way. I feel like I will be stronger tomorrow. Everyone is hurting walking todqy was a smart move. out of time. Keep the emails coming they are better than the 2500 odd calories per day Cheers Brendan

-----------------------------
N'utilisez pas la fonction "REPONDRE", l'envoi de message se fait uniquement par le Site Web Darbaroud.com !!! MERCI
ATLANTIDE ORGANISATION INTERNATIONALE
-----------------------------
Don't use "REPLY TO", mails are only sent via the Darbaroud.com Website !!!THANKS
ATLANTIDE ORGANISATION INTERNATIONALE

2 Comments:

At 12 April 2006 at 8:45 am, Blogger 2P said...

Woooohooo Brendan well done - that is a fantastic result for your first 2 stages - keep it going mate.

Can't wait to read more!

 
At 12 April 2006 at 11:12 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe what you are doing. Crazy, painful but no doubt very exciting (in an odd sort of way).

All the best CJ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home