Tuesday 17 May 2005

One month to go..

.
Well I thought I should post.. Not a lot has happened since last week. I took a few days to recover then got back into the running. By the end of the week I was so tired. Today is a significant day. It is exactly one month to go before Comrades. So I thought I should publicly declare that the next month will be alcohol free. If I can do that then I can run 89km. not much else to say really. Next weekend I'll be doing the Williamstown Marathon and then it's 3 weeks to the big day...

1 Comments:

At 17 May 2005 at 3:58 pm, Blogger Carolyne said...

Good idea to 'taper' the alcohol Brendan in the last month. I hope that you have good conditions and an excellent run. I (and we other Cool Runners) will be thinking of you on that long journey to Durban. It's all downhill from here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home