Sunday 12 June 2005

On the way to Johannesburg

.
In true form I slept in for my connecting flight up to Sydney which always creates a nice bit of stress and drama. Here in the Sydney Qantas Club, they've just called QF63 to Johannesburg. So it looks like I'll need to do my last post and race plan from Sth Africa.

Next Thursday at 05:30 SA time (13:30 in Syd Melb) I'll be setting off. You will be able to track my progress in the run by logging on to www.comrades.com and entering my race number 54878. I expect to take anywhere between 9hrs 30min and 12hrs to complete the run.

I better go to the gate.. I'll complete this from the hotel tonight....

3 Comments:

At 12 June 2005 at 1:22 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

Brendan - all the best! I'll be watching with interest and excitement...and we'll have a drink for you tonight at the Tilbury in Sydney.

 
At 13 June 2005 at 6:05 pm, Blogger Superflake said...

Good luck with the race. Hope you run well.

 
At 15 June 2005 at 1:22 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brendan all the best ,,man i wish i was there handing out icy poles for u ,,was talking to brian today from sporting spirit and your name came up ,,is a small world
enjoy the exeperience and the run i am confidant u will run well

 

Post a Comment

<< Home